Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year Wish


 

Few days back my friend's cell phone was not working, actually he was not getting any signal in it. I asked him; just try it again by using my SIM card. We tested it and still the same issue. Then we tested his SIM card in my phone, and it was working.

But after re inserting my SIM card to my cell phone, I came to know that my phone contacts is locked and the default Nokia code is not working for it. So I went to a Nokia care centre. As it was under warranty, I thought it will get repaired without any cost. They are having a well managed token system for customers who came for phone repairing.

My turn came, I went to counter number 5, and a young lady was sitting there. She went through the form filled by me regarding the problem I was facing with my cell phone and replied, 'software ka issue hai' need to format and see, '350 charges hoge'. I said, it's in warranty period. She said in a harassed voice, 'isme warranty nahi hoti, karna hai toh bolo' you will get it back tomorrow.

I humbly requested her, can you please ask your Engineer to check it once. She replied he is busy with some other work. I asked her, what is your name? She replied XYZ, I said XYZ, A Very Happy New Year to You and was about to leave.

I do not know what happened in a fraction of second, she stopped me and said, wait for a minute I will get your phone checked from our engineer. She took my cell phone and asked me to wait for 10 minutes. I asked her for any charges, she replied, there will be no charges.

And after 10 minutes I got my cell phone working fine J.


 




1 comment:

  1. At the start of New year 2010, nice experienced u had with her...I too learned one good thing... i.e. humbleness always work & gives return back with same appearance!
    -- GAURAV

    ReplyDelete